8 Months Already!

Nathan & Alexa are EIGHT MONTHS OLD today!Nathan can...
Roll & roll & roll until he gets stuck
Say Mama, Dada & Baba (we're working on association)
Drink from a sippy cup
Sit unassisted for a little while
Steal Sissy's flower/bow right off her head
Dance
Melt your heart with his smiles, giggles & beautiful eyes

Alexa can...
Roll when she chooses (which she usually doesn't)
Say baba... & scream
Sit unassisted for a little while
Get anything she wants from mommy with her
"sad cry"*
Still wear 0-3 month clothes
Stand with support for a really long time

Sing
Melt your heart with her smiles, giggles & beautiful eyes


*Sad Cry:

Comments

Diana said…
I like Nathan's hair spiked up like that, very cool. They will both be one before you know it. It really does happen so fast.
Lori Hurst said…
They are seriously the most beautiful babies ever (don't tell my kids I said that)!
Bertie said…
They are SOOO precious-- are they really already 8 months? Where does the time go?
Your babies are so cute! I can't believe that Alexa can still wear 0-3 month clothes. How Fun!
Alison said…
I love sitting behind you guys in sacrament. Your babies are so sweet and I love making faces at them! They are growing so fast.
Karen said…
What cute babies! I can't believe how fast they have grown. Luke sounds a lot like a little cousin of his that lives at my house. It must be the Behrmann side of things...troublemakers! Glad you got to spend some time with your mom.
Anonymous said…
It is so hard to believe these little guys are almost ONE!! Where does the time go?! Love Nathan's hair! Can't wait to see y'all on Saturday... hope you can bring them too, but understand if you decide to come by yourself.
Kate said…
oh i would LOVE to do pictures in SLC. email me at katie_dudley03@yahoo.com and we can chat about it!

your children are so beautiful! i can't wait to squeeze them in person :)
such cute babies, I just want to squeeze them!
The Oldroyd's said…
Oh they are the cutest babies EVER! I love how they are so different in their looks and personalities. So cute. I love all the pictures you post of them.
Amy said…
It's ok Lexie--sometimes I just want to have a sad cry too! You both are just so cute! I can't wait to see you soon! And maybe you can teach Owen some new tricks!
Tiffany said…
First of all, I LOVE Nathan's hair! What a stud!!! They are getting so big, growing so fast! Can you believe it's been 8 months???
Krissee said…
Oh that sad cry is heartbreaking. They are getting so big. I can't believe Alexa can still wear her 3 months clothes. Smith and Addison are getting started on their 12 month clothes. Your babies are so cute. Seriously I wish we lived closer to each other. I dreamed we went Christmas shopping together last night. Random huh?

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...