ABC Tag
A - Age: 26 (honestly had to think on that one-- when did I start forgetting my age??)
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Vacuuming
D - Dog's name: Roxy & Pepper
E - Egg preference: I love eggs & will take them in most forms
F - Favorite color: Pink
G - Gold or Silver: Depends on the outfit
H - Height: 5'4"
I - Instruments you play: Piano (but not well-- don't ask me to play in front of people)
J - Job title: Mom
K - Kids: Two
L - Living arrangements: Hubby, me, kiddies & 2 dogs in a 1 story brick home
M - Mom's name: Marie
N - Nicknames: Leesh (only if you know me very well), Squeakers (only if you're my dad), Lisha-Bug (only if you're my mom), smurf (only if you're a mean boy in elementary school), Babe (only if you're my husband), mama (only if you're my child)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Kidney stones & hospital bedrest
P- Pet Peeve: Being tapped to get my attention
Q - Quote from a movie: "I mean it." "Anybody wanna peanut?" (The Princess Bride) --I don't know if that's my favorite but it's on the list
S - Siblings: Older sis, younger bro
T - Time you wake up: between 6 & 6:30
U - Underwear: Can we pick a different question for U? Like... U.F.O. Sightings?
V - Vegetable you dislike: Cooked spinach
W - Workout style: walking
X - X-rays you've had: Kidney, teeth
Y - Yesterday's best moment: My unexpected girl's night at the movie seeing a teenie-bopper show that I quite enjoyed.
Z - Zoo favorite: Monkeys
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Vacuuming
D - Dog's name: Roxy & Pepper
E - Egg preference: I love eggs & will take them in most forms
F - Favorite color: Pink
G - Gold or Silver: Depends on the outfit
H - Height: 5'4"
I - Instruments you play: Piano (but not well-- don't ask me to play in front of people)
J - Job title: Mom
K - Kids: Two
L - Living arrangements: Hubby, me, kiddies & 2 dogs in a 1 story brick home
M - Mom's name: Marie
N - Nicknames: Leesh (only if you know me very well), Squeakers (only if you're my dad), Lisha-Bug (only if you're my mom), smurf (only if you're a mean boy in elementary school), Babe (only if you're my husband), mama (only if you're my child)
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Kidney stones & hospital bedrest
P- Pet Peeve: Being tapped to get my attention
Q - Quote from a movie: "I mean it." "Anybody wanna peanut?" (The Princess Bride) --I don't know if that's my favorite but it's on the list
R - River, Lake, or Ocean: Lake for boating & wakeboarding, ocean to look at
S - Siblings: Older sis, younger bro
T - Time you wake up: between 6 & 6:30
U - Underwear: Can we pick a different question for U? Like... U.F.O. Sightings?
V - Vegetable you dislike: Cooked spinach
W - Workout style: walking
X - X-rays you've had: Kidney, teeth
Y - Yesterday's best moment: My unexpected girl's night at the movie seeing a teenie-bopper show that I quite enjoyed.
Z - Zoo favorite: Monkeys
Comments