Happy Birthday Daddy!
I've decided that Sam picked just the right career. His birthday is April 16th-- the day after tax season ends. How perfect is that? After working crazy hours the last few months, we finally had our daddy all to ourselves on Thursday. We spent a lazy day at home & gave him his present in the morning. He got a digital atomic wall clock!

The babies aren't feeling too hot so we decided staying in for dinner was best-- which if you know Sam, he didn't mind at all! When I asked him what special birthday dinner he wanted me to make, he said.... TACOS!! LOL-- so easy to please! He mostly just wanted guacamole. :)
We love you! Happy 31st Birthday to the best daddy in the world!!

The babies aren't feeling too hot so we decided staying in for dinner was best-- which if you know Sam, he didn't mind at all! When I asked him what special birthday dinner he wanted me to make, he said.... TACOS!! LOL-- so easy to please! He mostly just wanted guacamole. :)
We love you! Happy 31st Birthday to the best daddy in the world!!
Comments
So glad he got his tax holiday on his birthday! So awesome! Tacos sound good, I'll have to make those sometime soon!
so fun I found your blog. it's been forever, you look like you're busy. we are moving to houston (katy) this september. have a fab day. oh, this is sara hyde-we had some health science education classes in college--the last time I saw you was like 2 years ago in HEB when I was visiting my bro for christmas.