Baby it's Cold Outside

Ok, not really. It's really kind of perfect weather outside right now. In the 50's in the morning... mid 70's by afternoon... low humidity... you know, the kind of weather that makes the sticky summer months worth it. But in preparation for those cold morning walks, Nathan & Alexa got some new gear! The best part is-- with their snazzy mittens on, they can't take any of it off! Bonus! Don't they look precious?
My cute little bambinos are 15 MONTHS OLD today! I just can't believe it. Part of me wants to slow everything down & keep them as babies but then I get hungry & remember I have another baby coming & need them to grow up! Here are some things they're up to:

Nathan is still our speed crawler & doesn't seem to be the slightest bit interested in walking. He jabbers A LOT. Most of it sounds like Chinese. He does think he's actually saying words. Anything that starts with a B (ball, binkie, book, boat) is either bu or bubu. Anything ending in a K (milk, sock, truck) is gu. He says some real words too. Nathan is ALL BOY & without any training, can throw a ball like it's nobody's business. He loves to be outside & cries when he can't go. He is a great eater & is growing so big! Nathan is a sweetheart & loves to give kisses & loves. He loves his Daddy best & has a big huge crush on one of the girls I tutor. He's quite the ladies man with those big brown eyes. If I have another boy, I hope he's just like his brother!

Alexa
finally started walking last week. She is still so proud of herself. There is nothing cuter than seeing her experiment with her new world now that she's upright. She loves to carry things around the house. Alexa is ALL GIRL. I bought her 2 new pair of pants yesterday. When we got home, she got them out of the bag & carried them around the rest of the afternoon with a big smile on her face. She loves to have necklaces & braclets on. Those things just come naturally! She's a sassy one though & likes to bully her brother by stealing anything he's playing with, touching him in the stroller, or pushing him away when I'm giving them a bite of what I'm eating. We're fighting the picky eater in Alexa. Most dinners are a battle. She would eat PB&J, fruit & sweets for every meal if I let her. Alexa is a Mommy's girl & warms my heart when she crawls into my lap. She says, "Hiiiiii" in the sweetest little voice & loves to give the puppies kisses. If I have another girl, I hope she is just like her sister!

They go in to the pediatrician on Friday. I'll update their stats then!

Comments

Kelley said…
So cute!!!! And I like your new blog name :)
Your two sound like my two, except the eating is reverse. T is our picky one. Love the pictures.
so cute! I bet he'll learn to walk soon since he sees his sis doing it. it seems like life got a lot easier when Kylee started walking. I mean of course they run away but when you go to parks or whateva you don't have to worry about them crawling around. they are just too cute and we love hearing about what they are up to.
Shel said…
Oh my, those hats and mittens are A-Dor-Able!!! I mean too cute!! You just want to reach into the computer and pick those cuties up!
Amy said…
if you came to visit me nathan and alexa you could really use your winter gear! I can't wait to see you...only like 2 more months!
Our Family said…
I love the mittens, hat, and SHORTS combo. I think you've forgotten cold weather Lish! Texas has you spoiled! Congrats on the little boy :) That little girl of yours is going to be well taken care of! Which is a good thing cuz she's so stinkin cute!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...