The Good Times

My kids fight. Alexa tortures Nathan & he screams like a girl. But peeking in on them when they're making each other laugh like this makes it all worth it!

Comments

J.Frey said…
That is the cutest thing i have ever seen! I love babies laughing! Nothing better!
the fellers said…
that is the best! haha...oh my gosh, I LOVE those moments! I love that he kept knocking his binky out of his mouth and had to keep putting it back in, they are precious!
Matt said…
Great video catch! When are you guys coming back up here?
Alisha said…
Well Anonymous-- I'm assuming you mean Utah? I don't know who you are... but the answer to that question is not any time soon, sadly! We're staying here for the holidays, I'll be in my 3rd trimester before we know it... who knows? Hopefully we'll be up next summer!
so funny. I love when nathen drops his binky and it is like oh game off. he picks it up and it is like game on. they are so cute.
Karen said…
Sooooooo cute! That almost makes me wish I was having twins!
Shel said…
They have the cutest most infectious giggles!!! Lovin' it!!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...