First Ever Family Pictures!

Aunt Marianne was kind enough to share her talents with us & take our first ever family pictures! We had a great time & the kids did wonderful-- with the help of Aunt Jennie Jo & cousin Gavin! Here's a snippet of some we got-- can't reveal all of them... Christmas is coming after all! :)

Comments

Tiffany said…
Very cute! I love them!! The kids look adorable with their big smiles! :)
Ryan and Amber said…
Your pictures are darling! What a cute family. Congrats on the baby on the way. You'll have to let me know how you manage another with your twins. Ryan says were done because our twins keep us so busy! But I say no!
Anonymous said…
LOVE them! Great job, Mare! You look beautiful, Alisha... you've got the pregnant "glow." Seeing your hair really makes me want to chop mine off again, but I am REALLY trying to grow it out... I must be strong. :) Great pictures... love them all. Beautiful family. Can't wait to meet #3.
the fellers said…
those are SOOO cute!
Trenda said…
Those turned out great!
Court said…
These are fantastic! Y'all look great and Marianne...nice work!!
fergusonfam said…
Wow! Those are adorable. You have such a cute family. We miss you.
marianne said…
cute, cute smiles!
Diana said…
Thats one good looking family. I can even make out baby# 3 showing a little too. Very cute.
Very cute family pics!!!
Melanie said…
Love them! You guys are such a cute family!!
Amy said…
so cute! I bet Sam loved every minute of it! I love the choice of outfits!
Krissee said…
Seriously how do you have time to have such cute hair?
Darling! You look so radiant! Where did you get your darling shirt? Oh my I love it! You are the cutest family!
Scott and Angie said…
Your family is so cute! Ihope we get to see you guys again soon...
laura j. said…
What fun family pictures. I am just impressed that you dared take them while you are pregnant. Cameras is something I stay away from during this stage...but you look so cute!
Jeff and Nanci said…
I love these Pictures. They are awesome. Your kids are getting so big. I'm glad they are both walking now it will totally be a help but a challenge at the same time. If I didn't already tell you cause I can't remember....Congratulations on being pregnant. That's so exciting.

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...