Mad Skills

We don't quite know where he picked his style up-- it's all his own. But this kid LOVES to dance... if you can call it that! He'll dance to any tune that comes along. Even itsy bitsy spider, as you can see here!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You know he learned those cool moves from you...don't lie. :) Cute video... thanks for makng my day. :) Oh and please do come up anytime!! We would LOVE it! We are sick right now, so you may want to stay away. :) Let me know when you are free. Have a happy Turkey Day!
Jenae said…
Ha ha ha. He totally learned those moves from you!!!
Court said…
There's nothing cuter than dancin' babies! And I see a lot of Sam in those moves. ;)
Alisha said…
Thanks for the back up Court
marianne said…
Yeah! He's dancing:)! I think a dance party is in order on Thursday:)
Lori Hurst said…
He is adorable! I love the look on his face as the clip ends!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...