Car for sale!

We're having one of these:
So we had to buy one of these:

And now we need to sell this:
Click Here if you'd like to see more details. There are 14 pictures & the description & asking price is to the right. Like I say in the add, we're willing to negotiate the price. Especially if we like you :).

So... anyone need a new car??

Comments

let us know how the selling goes!
the fellers said…
you are gonna love having a van, there is SO MUCH ROOM!!! When we go on a trip I am always so happy cause I can pretty much pack the whole house if I want! haha
Sweet!! A minivan! I can't wait for one of those!
Erica said…
I like your new car! We need an 8 passenger car now too.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...