16 Weeks Round 2

Just thought I'd post a comparison shot. I was feeling like I was getting huge until I saw this. It's quite different being pregnant with 1!

Comments

Deanna said…
you are so stinking cute! :)
Anonymous said…
Um yes, quite different!! :) You look fabulous!!
Looking good.
the fellers said…
that is crazy! You are looking great!
Our Family said…
I bet it is! And I'll take your word for it! Lish I can't get over how stinkin cute your kids are! They're beautiful... yes even the boy! I can say that cuz he's not a teenager yet. Really, they're adorable!
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. You look great. Hopefully it will all be a little smoother this time around.
Erica said…
Wow! You are a lot smaller this time. I didn't feel that much bigger with my twins but I bet I was.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...