It's a...

BOY!!!

He left us no doubt.

This ultrasound was fun because he looks more like a baby than an alien. He also moved around a lot. That may or may not be due to the bag of chewy sweetarts I ate on the way to the appointment.

Sam is so thrilled that Nathan will have a brother to play sports with.

Now we just hope that they both like sports...

Comments

Tiffany said…
Yay!!! Congrats! I think a boy for Nathan will be good... it sounds like little Lexie has no problem holding her own around there, Nathan may need someone on his side! :)
jess said…
congratulations! that is so exciting! good luck with everything and hope your feeling well still!
The Oldroyd's said…
So happy for you. Nathan will love having a brother. Thanks for the email with pictures. Can't wait to hear more updates about all your kids.
Awesome! Congrats! Now you really are 3 men and 2 little ladies. :) My boy was going CRAZY on Halloween and a couple days after from all the candy! BTW: I found a place with vaccines, but no preservative free so I didn't get it. Would you have?
Brooke said…
Hi Alisha! Congrats on a boy! That's so exciting! Hey, I just wanted to let you know I might be calling you pretty soon. Bart has an opportunity to move down to Houston with BP. Isn't that where your father-in-law works? Anyway, I have a ton of questions about Houston. I need some help before making this huge decision! Anyway, hopefully you won't mind me picking your brain! Thanks!
Karen said…
Congrats! I am jealous you know already! I find out on the 18th.
Pops Stargell said…
Congrats to you and Sam! I'm so excited for you guys.
Anonymous said…
You were right. :) Congrats, again... so happy for you!!
Krissee said…
Perfect! Wonderful news, just what I would have wanted. I'm very happy for you all.
Melanie said…
Congrats! So happy for you guys!!
Enjoyed our talk last night! Glad you guys have another little man coming!
Scott and Angie said…
Yay! Another cute cousin! Congrats!!
Erica said…
Yeah! Congratulations!
Diana said…
Congrats!!!! Sorry i'm so late on this.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...