Max's Room

I FINALLY finished decorating Max's room! My mom is coming for a visit (flies in today!) & since this is her room too :) I wanted to finish it. I usually don't post a million (ok, eight) pictures right in a row but I wanted to be able to see the detail!

For those of you just tuning in, you can read about my adventures with painting Max's room here.

Like she did for Nathan & Alexa, my friend Tiffany made Max's name for his room! And the quilt laying over the side of the crib was made by my mom. Words can't express how in love with it I am!

These photos are courtesy of my very talented sister, Amanda! It took a lot of looking around to find the perfect collage frame (with horizontal pictures)-- & they only had black! So I spray painted it & voilĂ !

I purchased this daybed (with trundle) from a lady in my multiples group-- for $80! What a steal! Now Grandma & Grandpa (or other guests) have somewhere to sleep when they visit!

I wanted Grandma to love the space we made for her so much that she will come often! I made her this little sign for the night table & put a picture with her & the kids on the dresser.

I know Max doesn't care if his room is cute but it makes me happy every time I go in there-- so its worth it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Okay, LOVE it! Way to go! Now, off to do N & A's, right? :) I esp. love the special touches you added for your mom. So sweet! Have so much fun with her and tell her I said hello.
Amy and David said…
i love it!!! I need to post pictures of the boys room over here!
Liz said…
You already got that photo frame painted and up? You are a DO-ER!!! I L-O-V-E his room! Hard to believe but it's even cuter in person;) I hope your mom loves it!
Laura said…
That room is so cute! I don't blame you for wanting to spend time in there. Your mom is going to love it too. I hope your plan for her to love it so much she comes back more often, works!
Our Family said…
That room is adorable Lish! Of course I would expect nothing less from you... but you know what really tops it off for me? That sign you made for grandma. It's perfect and it's sweet and I LOVE it!
Diana said…
cute.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...