Maxwell at 6 months

Do they make them any cuter?!?!? I think not!
Really... where does the time go? My little man is 6 months old today! He went to the pediatrician on Monday & here are his stats:

Weight: 16 lbs (16th %), Height: 27 3/4 in. (82nd%), and Head: 17 3/4 in. (78th %)


Here is some info about Max at this age:
  • I know I've said it a million times but Maxwell is seriously the sweetest baby in the whole world. He is such a cuddler & isn't picky-- he'll snuggle up to anyone.
  • Max is super smiley & very ticklish
  • He loves his bath & giggles & kicks as soon as we start taking off his clothes
  • He has recently really started to enjoy his toys
  • He has started to make LOTS of happy noises & can get very LOUD! He recently started saying "Ba ba ba ba" & his favorite is still "Gooooooooooooo"
  • He also finally figured out the Jumparoo & loves it
  • He takes 4 bottles a day & eats solids 3 x a day. He doesn't like peas or carrots but loves green beans.
  • Just like the other two, he smiles the most for his daddy
  • If Max is upset, he wants his Mommy to comfort him
  • He takes 2 or 3 naps a day (one of them 2-3 hours) and sleeps about 11 hours at night
  • He doesn't want to be rocked to sleep but just zipped up in his Woombie & put in his crib. He then bends into an L shape, rolls to his side, & goes right to sleep.
  • He can roll both ways but doesn't do it much.
  • Is sitting up alone for a few seconds at a time
  • Max LOVES Alexa
  • He loves to be sung to & his favorite song is "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"
  • He loves to be read to
  • He loves to be outside
  • He loves to watch Baby Einstein
  • He rubs his eyes when he's tired
  • He likes to have his fingers in his mouth
  • Max loves his Binky & still keeps it in for his entire nap.
  • Just like Nathan, he startles easily
  • He loves kisses & to have his face stroked with my finger
  • He loves when I rub my hands together before I put lotion on him
  • Wakes up SO HAPPY! I love going in to get him!
I know that's a lot of little things but I don't ever want to forget what Max was like. This age is the best-- when babies are sleeping long hours at night & so much more interactive & easily entertained. I wish I could keep him just as he is! My heart is so full of love for Max. He is a very special little spirit & we love love love him!

Comments

LeslieK said…
He is getting so big! And so stinkin cute!!
Landon loves when I rub the lotion between my hands too =)
Kathy said…
It's shocking how fast they grow up. They don't stay babies for long. He is still a cutie!
Court said…
Such a little chunk now!
Amy said…
Dear Max,
I just want to squish your chubby little cheeks and give you smoochies! You don't know this aunt very well, but one day I will be your favorite! I am half way done with your cross stitch. I can't wait for you to see it! And no more growing till I can cuddle you ok!
Love,
Aunt Amy

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...