Trunk-or-Treat

I have been wracking my brain for months for costumes that could even come close to topping last year's without spending a ton of money. Impossible. So my next idea was to make them M&M costumes. Cute. Cheap. Easy. But what would that take? Time. I don't have time, people! So I went the easy route with Glow-in-the-Dark Jammies from Gymboree. Cute. Matchy. EASY. Multipurpose. These "costumes" fit the bill!
With Halloween being on Sunday this year (they don't move it to Saturday in Texas!) I am so grateful that our ward has an annual "Trunk-or-Treat!"The kids loved carrying around their bags & saying "Trick-or-Treat!" I loved that they "got it" this year. One great thing about kids growing up-- holidays keep getting better!

Comments

Cajun Cowgirl said…
Wyatt will look like a member of your family tonight. :)
Anonymous said…
They looked adorable! Great minds think alike... my kiddos had the same costumes this year. :)
Amy said…
Such cute skeletons (I think I know what I want my kids to be next year)...I have to admit my boys kept wanting to see the picture of Grandpa. Ugh we need to live closer.
Matt said…
Great costumes...they are so cute!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...