My Cute Kids

Lets face it, every mom thinks they have the cutest kid(s) ever. So I know that you won't be offended when I say how over-the-top adorable mine are. And since this blog is my family journal & I just bought THREE Groupons to make my blog into books, I wanted to post some cute pictures from as-of-late.

Alexa has turned into a "Mini-Me" & imitates EVERYTHING I do & say! (better be careful!)

This is Nathan & Alexa's newest game. It keeps them occupied for quite a while. That is TOTALLY worth busting a $10 stroller for!



Max... just because he's cute. BTW, he is the superest smiliest little guy you've ever seen... that is... until the camera comes out! Then we get this "dear in the headlights" look. But he's adorable anyway! (Have I mentioned I'm head-over-heals in love with him??)


Alexa got caught licking the cookie dough off the mixer! But at least she shared!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...