Six on Sunday
1. Lately, Nathan has been putting an "H" sound at the beginning of words that starts with vowels. It's hilarious & makes him sound like a little Chinese man, especially since he really emphasizes that word. He wants his shoes HON, HICE in his water, to go HOUTSIDE, to eat HAPPLES, and so on.
2. I've now been running for 8 weeks, 3 times a week, following the Couch to 5k running plan. My first 5k ever is on Saturday. My goal is to finish in under 35 minutes. May not sound like much but that's quite the lofty goal for me.
3. Lexie is such a little mother to her brothers. She picks up "motherly" things I say to them. Some are good, some are not. Lately, she's been telling Nathan to "stop whining." She also likes to call Max "buddy". She imitates things I do with her doll such as songs I sing, games I play & her baby also frequently gets put in time out. Naughty baby doll.
4. I bought a new piece of furniture-- a hall tree! I am SO excited about it! I've wanted this exact thing for 2 years & I found a great deal on a new one on ebay. It's still in the box, however, because all of the reviews said its a pain to assemble & Sam's never home to help me (yes, that's an invitation). Here's what it looks like though:
5. Sam has been so busy. I seems like he hasn't been home much since last January. I can't wait for him to finish his CPA tests! He'll still be busy but at least he won't have to study! I'm grateful to have a husband who works hard to provide for our family & who fulfills his callings! I would also be grateful to have more HELP with my children. Oh yeah-- and a date night would be nice!
6. I've got to loose 5 or 10 lbs ASAP. The only pair of long pants I own that currently fit just got a hole in the knee. I'm 1 size too big for half of my pants & 2 sizes too big for the others. I have got to get it into gear. The fact that we're entering baking season is not going to help. Crap.
2. I've now been running for 8 weeks, 3 times a week, following the Couch to 5k running plan. My first 5k ever is on Saturday. My goal is to finish in under 35 minutes. May not sound like much but that's quite the lofty goal for me.
3. Lexie is such a little mother to her brothers. She picks up "motherly" things I say to them. Some are good, some are not. Lately, she's been telling Nathan to "stop whining." She also likes to call Max "buddy". She imitates things I do with her doll such as songs I sing, games I play & her baby also frequently gets put in time out. Naughty baby doll.
4. I bought a new piece of furniture-- a hall tree! I am SO excited about it! I've wanted this exact thing for 2 years & I found a great deal on a new one on ebay. It's still in the box, however, because all of the reviews said its a pain to assemble & Sam's never home to help me (yes, that's an invitation). Here's what it looks like though:
5. Sam has been so busy. I seems like he hasn't been home much since last January. I can't wait for him to finish his CPA tests! He'll still be busy but at least he won't have to study! I'm grateful to have a husband who works hard to provide for our family & who fulfills his callings! I would also be grateful to have more HELP with my children. Oh yeah-- and a date night would be nice!
6. I've got to loose 5 or 10 lbs ASAP. The only pair of long pants I own that currently fit just got a hole in the knee. I'm 1 size too big for half of my pants & 2 sizes too big for the others. I have got to get it into gear. The fact that we're entering baking season is not going to help. Crap.
Comments
That's awesome that you're running a 5k! You're going to do great! And I bet you'll even beat your goal time!
Good luck on your 5K. They are actually really fun. I've run a few and I really enjoy them. Our whole family is going to run a 5K together next spring. I've been running so that I can kick some sibling butt...well, except for Ryan who can run a 5K with his eyes closed and crawling and still do it in 15 minutes! Uuugh! Oh well, I've got 2 other brothers that I can try to beat!