Just My Kids

I've now ordered my blog2print books for both 2008 & 2009! I'm so excited to see how they turned out. It also gives me more motivation to make sure I post-- this really is my family journal/scrapbook! I love that technology makes it so easy for people like me who don't scrapbook or journal very well. I know these blog books I'm making will be such great keepsakes for our family!

On that note, here are some cute pictures I've taken of the kids lately:


I bought some Sunglasses for the kids for our walk-- they like to put them on themselves!

I am SO glad the weather has cooled down so the kids can play outside more. They love to go out & play on the swings, slide, on their bikes & dig in the dirt. Nathan especially could be out there ALL DAY!
Nathan has never been interested in holding Max but he wanted to the other night-- such cute boys!
These pictures are from this morning-- Max sat up for quite a while on his own! I love the stage when they can sit up alone but not crawl yet. We're getting there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...