Poor Alexa!

My sweet little Lexie has a fractured tibia. :(
We're not quite sure how or when it happened. The Pediatric Orthopedic Specialist said it was quite common in toddlers. The great thing is that she doesn't even need a cast! They said they'd cast her as protection if she were in daycare but since I'm home with her, it'd be fine. It'll heal just the same without it. I just have to watch her so she doesn't re-injure her leg, carry her around a little more, & bring her back in 4 weeks from another x-ray!
That should be fun... she didn't love the x-ray part today, that's for sure. I couldn't even be in there with her since I'm pregnant. Luckily Daddy came to the appointment with us!
It makes me so sad to watch her limp around. I'm thankful little ones are so resilient!
Comments
By the way...all your desserts look amazing! I can't wait to try the dreamcicle one! Yummy!