Christmas Outfits 2009

Here are some pictures I took after church of Nathan & Alexa in their Christmas Dressy Outfits. Don't they look cute?!?!?
What a fun week we have to look forward to! Grandma & Grandpa are coming for a visit TOMORROW from Utah! We can't wait! Then they'll head up to Dallas for Christmas with the Behrmanns (my sister) & we'll stay here & have Christmas with the Oldroyds! Everyone is here & there are lots of cousins, aunts & uncles to enjoy!

If I don't post anything before, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Comments

the fellers said…
those are really cute outfits! Merry Christmas!
Adorable! Thanks for the visit yesterday!
Krystal said…
LOVE IT!
Karen said…
I got Ben the same vest! Very cute. Have a great Christmas with your family. Say hello to everyone for us!
The Oldroyd's said…
That is so cute. It seems like between you and Amy Cameron always has the same outfits as your boys. Cam has the same sweater vest but in green.
very cute! I got a quick pic of Kylee and that was it, she ran away and wouldn't stop. then it was time to hurry for church. I may have to put her back in her dress and take more pics around the tree.
Unknown said…
Merry Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...