Another Side-by-Side
Here's another side-by-side comparison with my last pregnancy.
I'm feeling pretty good. Just had a doctor's appointment today where we got some good news. 2 weeks ago at the doctor, we found a little "glitch". Without going into too much detail (you're welcome) it became apparent that I needed to slow down. If things kept progressing the way it was looking, I'd be on bed rest. She wanted to see me in 2 weeks to check again. I've really TRIED to slow down but it's hard with 2 toddlers & it being the Christmas season. So I was really worried we'd go in today & get some bad news. But not so! Things looks stable for now. Yay! I'll still try to take it easy. As hard as that is, it's easier than going on bed rest.
I also need to focus on not eating so much junk-- the weight is packing on! I justify it since I didn't gain any weight my 1st trimester. But I know how hard it is to get the weight off. I know I can have a few cookies but seriously, I ate an entire pan of pumpkin cobbler by myself in 2 days this week. (Thanks VTers!) Not to mention all of the sugar cookie "rejects" I ate while doing my Christmas baking. That's a little much. My New Year's Resolution: more veggies, less junk!
I'm feeling pretty good. Just had a doctor's appointment today where we got some good news. 2 weeks ago at the doctor, we found a little "glitch". Without going into too much detail (you're welcome) it became apparent that I needed to slow down. If things kept progressing the way it was looking, I'd be on bed rest. She wanted to see me in 2 weeks to check again. I've really TRIED to slow down but it's hard with 2 toddlers & it being the Christmas season. So I was really worried we'd go in today & get some bad news. But not so! Things looks stable for now. Yay! I'll still try to take it easy. As hard as that is, it's easier than going on bed rest.I also need to focus on not eating so much junk-- the weight is packing on! I justify it since I didn't gain any weight my 1st trimester. But I know how hard it is to get the weight off. I know I can have a few cookies but seriously, I ate an entire pan of pumpkin cobbler by myself in 2 days this week. (Thanks VTers!) Not to mention all of the sugar cookie "rejects" I ate while doing my Christmas baking. That's a little much. My New Year's Resolution: more veggies, less junk!
Comments
And as far as the junk food goes...you know what I always say..."What a pregnant lady wants...a pregnant lady gets!"