My Christmas Miracle

Christmas Day is special to me for so many reasons. It goes without saying that I am eternally grateful for the birth of my Savior, for his life, & his sacrifice for me. The evening of Jesus' birth brought us the new star & most important, hope of life eternal. What a miracle!

Two years ago this morning, I experienced my own Christmas miracle. It marked the end of a long & painful journey. I found out Christmas Morning 2007 that I was expecting a baby of my own! After more than 2 years, I finally had my miracle. Little did I know...


I was getting TWO miracles!

Because of these two little miracles, I have experienced more joy, more pain, more blessings, more trials, and most importantly, more love than I knew my heart could feel. Also because of my miracles, my love for my Savior has increased a million fold. Now, not only am I grateful for his birth, life, & sacrifice for myself, but I am grateful because my children will know of His goodness as well. Because of my Savior, we are an eternal family. That is the gift of His birth.

So Merry Christmas everyone! May your day be filled with peace, love, joy, & many moments that will give you time to reflect on the meaning of this wonderful day!

Comments

Jenae said…
Yay for your anniversary, our Savior's birth, AND for the first hint of Nathan and Alexa. What a wonderful time of year for the Oldroyds!!!
Melanie said…
Love your post Alisha! Merry Christmas!!
Pops Stargell said…
Great post. Just a great post.
Anonymous said…
Love this post, Love those 2 Christmas miracles and Love you friend! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wonderful time with your mom and dad. Thanks so much again for dinner... you stinker. :) And thanks for checking on McKay... still no better. :( Taking him back in to the Dr. on Monday. ((Hugs))
Our Family said…
What a neat message Alisha! Thanks for sharing it. Happy Holidays to you as well!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...