Pomegranate Cheesecake-- Check!

I did it. I made the Pomegranate Cheesecake. I spent the better part of yesterday working on it (& praying it would turn out) & took it to a party I went to tonight. The scary thing about taking a cheesecake is that you can't take a slice to see how it turned out (despite Sam's argument).

Turn out it did. It was a hit-- and so very delectably delicious!!!

It's too time consuming to just "whip up" on a regular basis but I definitely will make this a seasonal treat for some event each year.

The only thing that turned out differently for me, I think, was the Pomegranate "glaze" turned out to be more of a Pomegranate "jelly". I actually liked it this way though. I think it looks better for presentation & it is too yummy to be running all over the place.

I consider this a baking success!

Comments

Deanna said…
I simply cannot WAIT to try this out! THanks, again!
laura j. said…
I am so impressed! But am sad I didn't get a piece:( It looks so good!
Melanie said…
Your finished cheesecake looks amazing! I'm so proud of you. Honestly, for never having made a cheesecake, yours turned out perfectly, which basically means you are a natural and should be teaching me a thing or two!
That looks To Die For! You are going to be the hit of every holiday party!
Our Family said…
Mmmmmm... wish I had been at that party! I have a feeling the cake would have been worth the flight!
whoah baby. that looks amazing. must copy immediately
Anonymous said…
Okay, Martha!! :) Way to go! I don't even like cheesecake and that looks amazing! :)

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...