Finally He Walks!
Nathan is finally walking. He's been working at it for the past couple of weeks. He still is not totally stable, nor does he walk all of the time-- but he's improving every day! He still has to crawl to keep up with his sissy. He'll be running in no time, I'm sure!
I know having 2 walking toddlers will bring it's challenges but I'm so glad this time is here. Not only is it getting more & more difficult to carry them around, but they're just happier walking. Nathan loves to be outside & this will make it much easier to go play! It's just one more step to their independence, which honestly, with another baby coming in 4 1/2 months, I need!
I know having 2 walking toddlers will bring it's challenges but I'm so glad this time is here. Not only is it getting more & more difficult to carry them around, but they're just happier walking. Nathan loves to be outside & this will make it much easier to go play! It's just one more step to their independence, which honestly, with another baby coming in 4 1/2 months, I need!
Yay Nathan!
Comments
Aunt Amy-- it's a good thing he beat Owen since he's older! Now it's O's turn! Sissy has always been a better napper... sigh... wish I had 2 of them but I guess I should count my blessings!