A lot like Christmas...

The Christmas Season is here for the Oldroyd family! We headed to our friendly neighborhood Home Depot for some new lights for the house this year. The 5+ year old hand-me-down lights from my parents just weren't cuttin it anymore! Sam & I spent the kids' afternoon nap time putting up lights. Don't worry, he did the house, I just did the bushes! Alexa LOVES the lights!

We also had our ward Christmas Party last night! Nathan & Alexa sat on Santa's lap for the very first time! As you can see, they didn't quite know what to think... we'll try again at the neigborhood party! They had a great time hanging out with Aunt JJ, Aunt Marianne & their cousins! Oh, and running around everywhere as to not let Mom & Dad enjoy the ward party too much. So fun having 2 toddlers!

Comments

Amy said…
so awesome to see a van parked in your garage!!! So cute with Santa! I need to post Will and Owen's pic with Santa its a classic!
Our Family said…
Gosh Alisha you are SO beautiful! I love your family pictures and can't wait to see your cards! You have an adorable family.
marianne said…
Check out that van!
marianne said…
meant to write that last comment on the other post...Amy and I both did that...oops.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...