Fun Stuff
We've been up to lots of fun stuff at the Oldroyd house!
This is how I find Nathan if I don't buckle him into his seat. He rolls right over. He thinks he's pretty funny!
This is how I find Nathan if I don't buckle him into his seat. He rolls right over. He thinks he's pretty funny!

I made a video the other day of Alexa talking to herself. This is what I hear ALL DAY. It is adorable. Except at 5:30 in the morning. And for some reason when she wakes up, she talks REALLY LOUD! I guess to make sure we hear her!
A friend of my mom's sent these hand print keepsake kits of the babies so I decided to make them for 6 months. It's supposed to be the hand prints in one side & a picture in the other but I just put both handprints in one. It turned out cute! Thanks Mrs. Czupak! (P.S. Don't be fooled into thinking the babies sat in their Bumbos through the whole process... they lasted all of 5 minutes! Oh well, maybe they'll participate in crafts more when they're older... & when candy is involved!)

Nathan has gotten really "grabby" lately. He's so curious! He crabs & tastes whatever he can get his chubby little hands on. He often reaches over to Lexie while their in their stroller or sitting together & steals her toy, sucks on her blanket, or her hand will do too, I guess! I love Alexa's face in the 2nd one!

Comments
Also, glad you found some soft books for a great price! Love that store!