Check Up

As previously stated, the babies had their 6 month well check today. It went great! Except for the shots... those always stink. Nathan got an antibiotic for his cold that won't clear up. Dr. B said its turned into a sinus infection so that's why it's been hanging around for a month. So hopefully our little guy will be back to 100% soon! Here are their stats:

Nathan: 26.25 inches tall (50th%), 15 lbs. 11 oz. (25th%) & 17.75 inches around the noggin (75th% LOL)
Alexa: 24.75 inches tall (10th%), 12 lbs. 13 oz. (below 5th%) & 16.75 inches around the noggin (50th%)

Nathan stayed in his normal percentile range but Alexa... hmmm... she didn't grow much in height (she used to be 50th%) & hasn't gained much weight (used to be 10th%). I don't know how that is-- she LOVES to eat! Oh well, she's destine to be petite. I'm glad it's her & not Nathan! (Click Here to compare their growth with their 4 month check up.)

The weather has been beautiful here so we've been taking a lot of walks; sometimes two a day! It's fun that their old enough to enjoy being outside rather than just falling asleep on our walks. It really calms them down when their fussy. I'm not looking forward to the rising of the temperature & the humidity that will come with spring & summer but hopefully we'll still have more of these low humidity days!

On a totally different note-- it's 11:25 p.m. & I'm still up. This is very late for me. Why am I up you ask? Well, I went to "Girl's Night Out" for the first time in a LONG time & had root beer instead of Dr. Pepper. I made that choice because I didn't want the caffeine to keep me up. Well imagine my surprise when I realized I was drinking Barq's which DOES have caffeine. Duh. But anyhow, I had a GREAT time at GNO. I needed it like Ozzy Osbourne needs a speech therapist. J Thanks girls!

Comments

lol you are so funny. I need a gno out I can't wait till you come we are so staying up all night when you come. lol
Melanie said…
They're doing great! They're still so petite in my eyes, considering I carry around a sumo wrestler. They're such cuties!
those are such cute pics, I love their outfits. I love knowing all about them too. Nathan's head isn't so big...Kylee is -10% for her height/weight but 90% for her head. Nice! They are growing so fast. When I went from Kylee's 6mo then to her 9mo check up I was surprised to find she only gained like 1 pound or something like that. If that happens, apparently it's normal b/c they don't grow as fast now and they get busy with the crawling/cruising/rolling and what not. Just thought I'd warn ya b/c I was like what, 1 pound in 3 mo's!? Kylee has now gained .4 oz's in 3mo's. Gosh, must be nice. I gain that in 3 min's
Jennifer said…
They are so big! I mean, maybe not percentile-wise (my kids slowed down real fast after the first several months), but they are not itty-bitty newborns anymore. Or even infants. Fully into the baby category. Congratulations!
Megan Ford said…
IF you were back here in Utah, its caffeine free here. Its weird I know.
Ally said…
I'll make you feel better about petite little Alexa! Savannah was 10 lbs 11 oz at 6 months and 26.2 inches long.... See she's not so little! :) Allyson
Craner Family said…
Hey Alisha, It's been a while since I looked at your blog. Your twins are adorable. Glad to hear they're doing well. I can't believe my Zac is already 7+ mo. They grow so fast!
Anonymous said…
Savannah's head has been in the 100% percentile since she was born. LOL! :) I just say that means she's so smart that her brain is just a little bigger than mormal. :) I still can't get over how little and petite Miss Alexa is. Lucky girl huh?! :) Can't wait to see y'all on Friday!!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...