More Fun Out On Walks

I just can't get enough of these kids!

Comments

Carol Beck said…
that's because they are so darling and that's an adjective i usually only use for my grandkids, so feel special!!!!! luv ya! hey i rescued them from the hurricane, you know, so i'm kind of their adopted grandmother or something aren't i?
Alisha said…
Heck yeah! Babies can never have too many grandmas & since you saved them, you are definitely one of them!
Amy said…
Seriously you two...you can't grow anymore until I can come! I love you Nathan and Alexa!
Natalee H. said…
Those are great pictures. Totally reasonable that you can't get enough. SOOO adorable.
those are some awesome pics and smiles. I love now that Kylee sits up in the stroller and she must hold Dixie's leash. Babies are the cutest.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...