6 Month Pictures

My friend Shelley & I took the babies to get their 6 month pictures taken today. They were so well behaved! Nathan was super flirty with the photographer & Alexa was a little difficult to get smiles out of but hey, she weren't crying so I'm not complaining! The one we got is the first one here. Then I just got a proof sheet of the other ones for their scrapbook. I LOOOVVVVEEE the 2nd one but I just had to choose... I went way overboard on their 3 mo & promised Sam (& myself) I wouldn't do that again. Anyway, here they are! Aren't they adorable?!!?




Comments

oh my heavens, they are so adorable! They are only little once. That's an excuse you can tell Sam.
sooo sweet. they are adorable. keep us posted on R&K photo contest:)
Melanie Rossi said…
Precious! Nathan sure looks a lot like Sam in a couple of those pictures.
Amy said…
what a hard choice! who couldn't go overboard with smily adorable babies like yours!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...