6 Months Old
Nathan & Alexa are SIX MONTHS OLD today!
A little about Nathan:He can roll all around the floor, he loves to stick his tongue out when he smiles, he is very ticklish, he loves to snuggle, he is easily startled, he gets camera shy, he loves to make "who" sounds like an owl, he LOVES the jumparoo, he loves to be read to, he loves to be outside, he can hold his bottle when he wants to, he loves his binky, he hates to be burped, he sleeps well at night but doesn't nap well, he loves the puppies & watching them wrestle, he loves his bottle, he is ALL boy & loves to be hung upside down, thrown around, & wrestled with.
A little about Alexa:She is a princess & loves to be held, she wakes up happy every morning & from every nap, she is an early riser but makes up for it with 3 two-hour naps a day, you can't get a spoon with veggies or fruit in her mouth fast enough, she loves to chew on her two fingers, she loves to be read to, she loves her binky, she loves to go on walks, she loves music, she loves to give big open-mouth kisses, she is a chatterbox, she loves the puppies to kiss her hands, she likes to pull her headband over her eyes, she rubs her eyes when she's tired, she is easy to get a giggle out of, & she LOVES to be standing up.
They're both growing up so fast & it gets more fun every day as they learn new things. Part of me wishes I could perserve them & keep them so little & dependant but another part of me can't wait for them to keep growing, learn to crawl, talk, walk, feed themselves, say funny things, share their thoughts, etc... I am so blessed to be able to stay home with them (thank you SAM!). And even though I always say 1 at a time is best, I am grateful to have to two of them together. They really love each other & often hold hands when lying or sitting by each other. They grin when they see each other in the morning or after a nap & I know they'll always be best buds.Their 6 month well-check is tomorrow so I'll let ya'll know how much they weigh!
Comments
So I can't figure out how to get my pictures to enlarge when you click on them. I got one of bay's pictures to do it, but not the other. What am I doing wrong. I enlarge the size on both to 300%, but it only made one of them work right. Help!!
Oh, have I ever told you about my step sister that has 2 sets of twins?! She had one inbetween and always talks about how easy one was after having 2 first. Both sets are boy and girl and they do make such great friends.
Aunt Amy is ordering you to stop growing right now! I can't believe I am missing your smiles, laughs, and kisses!
And Mr. Nate you don't like naps? Then are you sure you are your mommy and daddy's son? We will have to teach you the beauty of a nap!
Will and Owen can't wait to see you next and play. We look at your pictures daily and Will is pretty good at saying your names.
We love and miss you sooo much!
Love, Aunt Amy and her boys
I will have to give you a call soon, since I know how much you HATE calling people! ;)