MORE fun stuff!

Friday at Jamie's house was so much fun! Jamie has twin girls, Savannah & Kylie, who are almost 3 & they loved having a "pink baby" & a "blue baby" to play with! Jamie's sister-in-law, Jessica, ALSO has twin girls who are almost 2, Rachel & Olivia! They came over & it was twins twins everywhere!

Valentine's Day was so much fun. Daddy made pink pancakes, we got presents from Grandpa & Grandma & the best part: a Valentine's Day party over at Grandma & Grandpa's! What made that extra special is our cousins moving down from Dallas to Houston! Welcome back to Houston Allen family!
Today we went to the Houston Zoo with some friends from church. My cute nephew Spencer came along & we had a great time seeing all of the animals!
It is SO NICE having some more freedom now that the babies are older & I got rid of "the ugly baby" (my pump, for those of you newcomers). 6 months is really such a fun age. They do new things every day & amaze me every chance they get. I am so blessed to have these babies!

Comments

how fun I dont think I have seen so many twins in one place.
Lori Hurst said…
Are you in a group for moms with twins? That would be neat if there was something like that! Looks like you are having fun - and are busy!
Jennifer said…
My mother-in-law has a shirt that says
"I <3 <3 Twins!" (that would be two hearts in there - I'm not good at text-talk.)
Anonymous said…
Jinx! :) I just posted about our fun day too.
Hi Alisha! I think I know who you are, but I haven't met you. Yes, I would totally want to know what you're talking about with the ear infection massages! Please find me or call me etc. I've though about adjustments which I've heard helps as well, but the massage sounds interesting. Thanks for commenting!
Craner Family said…
Oh! you're babies are so cute! How's the sippy thing coming? I've tried giving Zac a sippy, and he just chews it.
Amy said…
I wonder if you will ever be welcoming the Baker Family to Houston...I can hope right?! SO fun you are all together!
Liz said…
Such cute kids! I love all the cute pictures! It's sad that they grow up so fast... Daphne will be 4 next month! Holy cow!
Court said…
What a fun day--the kids look like had a blast.

And yes, Amy Lou..you CAN hope. We'll get y'all down here yet!
Alisha said…
YES YES YES Amy! It may be a while but we're confident that we'll be welcoming the Baker family to Houston! We can't wait for that day!
Carol Beck said…
NO! it can't really be 6 months! seems like just yesterday we were fleeing ike with the babes!
Carol Beck said…
i'll never forget that trip!
Pink pancakes?! That rocks! How fun to go to the zoo, you all look so cute. 6 months is a fun age. I think even when they start crawling and cruising is a fun age. I thought it was going to be horrible to keep up with them, baby proof, etc but it's just so cute to see their chubby legs move. Plus they seem to get more tickely as they get older and that's just fun!
The Oldroyd's said…
I can't believe how many twins there were. So cute! Man, your babies are getting so big. Isn't it fun? Cameron is growing so fast too!
Debi said…
They're getting so big! and so cute! sounds like you're really enjoying them! what a cute mommy!
Anonymous said…
So just an update...it looks like I'm heading to Houston with Erik! The family is renting a house in Galvaston somewhere. I don't know where that is to you but it would be fun to see you!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...