Regis & Kelly, here we come!

Help me decide which picture to send in for the Regis & Kelly Beautiful Baby Search. Vote on the poll to your right. Voting closes tomorrow at midnight!

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Comments

wow, these are so great. I love them all!
lindsi said…
So cute! Good luck in the contest...they should defiantly win!
The Oldroyd's said…
Super cute! I was thinking of submitting a photo of Cameron. Those are darling pics. Good luck. They are a shoe in. P.S. LOVE Nathan's hair cute he looks so big. I also love her smile. So sweet.
Nobody gave you a vote....
I like D.
She looks SO happy and he is looking like "Give me a Break"
Liz said…
I Like C. So cute!!
Amy said…
i think B or E! all are adorable though!
Carol Beck said…
i'd choose B.

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...