Bye Bye Mohawk

Before:
After:kinda sad, huh?

Comments

J.Frey said…
He looks like such a big boy now!
Paige said…
He is so adorable!! They will be so big when I get home!!!
Andrea Dent said…
I love his haircut! I did love the mohawk, but his little buzz is just as cute!
Sarah said…
It's the end of an era.
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness! He looks so much older now! What a little cutie.
Laura said…
I love his new haircut!
Melanie said…
oh wow! He looks so big now!
Lori Hurst said…
His eyes are drop dead georgous!!
Krystal said…
He looks more grown up with the shorter hair! Then again, we never want them to grow up. Either way, it's cute.
holy cute! did you do it yourself? he is such a hunk!
Amy said…
Nathan will you come and live with us? I miss you-Love Aunt Amy

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...