It is FINALLY time!

We finally met in our new church building today. It is BEAUTIFUL. The best part about it-- it's exactly .6 miles from our house. Our old church building was at least a 15 minute drive. I just LOVE how close it is! The building is really nice too. It even SMELLS new. Well, except for the mother's lounge. Nathan took care of that today with the biggest blow out of his life. He just wanted to do his part to break in the new building. Anyhow, I am so excited that my kids will have the opportunity, as I did (growing up in Utah) to WALK to church. How fun!
I stole this picture from my friend's blog-- Thanks Lori!

Comments

The Oldroyd's said…
That is so nice. We just got a new ward building too. We had to drive about 7 minutes away (Which is pretty bad for Utah) But now just a minute away. That is so nice for you guys.
Anonymous said…
Wohoo! Our building is close by too and we love it!
Laura said…
I love the new building! It's so pretty. And I love getting there in 3 minutes! Woo hoo!
Court said…
It was a very special day indeed. The building is beautiful. And I'm so glad I could be there in the mother's room to share Nathan's inaugural blow-out. You handled it well!
Yay!!!!!! No more ghetto, no more driving 20 min's!!!!! Our building is designed just like that one and it is so HUGE. I get lost!
Jessica said…
The things we Utahns take for granted. Our ward recently split and they haven't finished our new building so we've had to drive 10 whole minutes in Utah to church--crazy but a good reminder of how lucky we are :)

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...