Nathan's New Trick

I didn't think he was even CLOSE but Nathan rolled over today. I put him on his tummy & went to get the laundry & he was on his back when I returned. I put him on his tummy again & ran to get the camera & again, he was on his back! Fast little sucker! So we tried it again & this is what we got: (Sorry for the crying baby girl & for my annoying voice-- I didn't mean to make it sound like I was teaching a dog to roll over! lol)

They're just getting so big & doing so many fun new things! It does scare me a bit that this is only the beginning of what are sure to be 2 very mobile babies. Fun for me!

On a different note-- it is COLD OUTSIDE! Brrrrrr! Hot Chocolate tonight for sure!

Comments

Kari said…
ok so my kid is 9 months and just rolled over last week.....very quick learning kids you have!!! Mine hate belly time so they just end up face down screaming and not trying to roll over....I have walkers before crawlers. Cute kids...I would love to see them when you come to Utah!
Liz said…
Way to go big boy! I love his Lyle Lovett hairdo!
Liz said…
Alisha,
That was the nicest comment you left on my blog. You're not a slu, or even a poop! You are awesome and I wish I had many of your qualities as well!
marianne said…
Wow! Big accomplishment Nathan!! I especially love the little grunt right before his new trick:) So cute...
J.Frey said…
Your babies are getting so big! Next comes crawling...Good Luck!
Ally said…
So very cute! Amazing kids you have. I loved the one of Alexa laughing. That made my day! I can't wait for you to come to Utah. We are still planning party time on the 2nd of January. We are also doing Christmas Eve at Aunt Linda's if you can come. :) Love, Allyson
lindsi said…
So fun that you caught that all on tape!!! Way to go Nathan!
Diana & CJ said…
Good job Nathan.I still love his rad hair. Gosh, I wonder what a day in your shoes would be with TWO.
chelsea said…
oh my goodness is all i can say. that is so amazing. you are such a good mom to always make sure they have their tummy time. i always forget and then my kids don't ever roll over (maybe they're just lazy, who knows...) it does complicate things a bit now though huh? good luck!
Wow, they are growing up fast. Pretty soon they will roll around the house and it is so cute! You will love it when they are mobile, at least I think so. The rolling and the crawling is just so cute! And you have tile around your house....all we hear is a "slap, crawl, slap, crawl, slap...."
Amy said…
oh my goodness i can't wait to see these two! way to go nathan! i love the awesome hair bud-could you share some with owen?
Leslie said…
yay! So much fun for you!! Can hardly believe he is old enough to do that!
The Oldroyd's said…
Very cute! I can't believe that he was so fast. That is awesome that you got it on video. Your a good mommy!
Lori Hurst said…
That is great! I am sorry I have not called to help feed them, but I have been sick since I came home from Maui and don't want to get them sick. I will give you a call if I ever get over this!
Tiffany said…
Wow! What a quick learner he is! You may be in trouble with how fast this boy picks things up!!! :) Maddie took forever to roll over and crawl and am pretty sure Chloe will be the same way. Neither one of them like(d) tummy time, they would just cry the whole time! Great job Nathan!!!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...