Long Overdue

(3 posts in one day-- woah!)

I am WAY behind but I am finally posting some pictures of the babies that my wonderful & talented friend Melanie took way back at the end of October. Nathan & Alexa didn't behave completely but Melanie still got some BEAUTIFUL shots. Here are some of my favorites:




That last one is my absolute favorite. Isn't it a gorgeous shot??

THANK YOU MELANIE!

Comments

Court said…
Such precious little toes. Baby feet are the best. Even when they get a little stinky from wearing socks all day, they still smell sweet to me!
Carol Beck said…
ABSOLUTELY DARLING!!!
Jennifer said…
Those are such pretty babies! I like how blue Lexi's eyes look in that last one.
Diana & CJ said…
Those are some sute babies.
Anonymous said…
Holy blogging... I can't keep up. :) Love the pics!! Melanie did a great job! Love the baby feet... those are the best pics. And yes, that last one is so so cute!!
Our Family said…
The last one is my favorite too!How sweet!!! Awwww. They are adorable Lish!
Melanie said…
I'm so glad that you liked them! I was so worried you didn't. I'm glad that I got quite a few that you liked! We'll have to do it again in a couple of months since they're getting bigger, and soon to be more mobile! let me know if you know of anyone else that might want to help me build up my portfolio!!!!
marianne said…
Great photography and adorable babies!
The Oldroyd's said…
I love the last picture as well. Very beautiful.
HOLY CUTE! I'm so glad you got such cute pics of them so small. Thanks for the Christmas card btw, SO CUTE! Yeah, now that we have a family....I haven't sent a Christmas card! I'm such a slacker!
Sarah said…
Those are absolutely beautiful. Lexi looks gorgeous in that one where she is in the white onesie and what looks to me like the Twilight apple pin. What a wonderful blessing those babies are and what a cherished gift your friend gave you in capturing those moments on camera. They are gone much too quickly.
Jessica said…
Gorgeous pictures of gorgeous kiddos! They're getting big soo fast!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...