Hubby Tag

So very little on this blog is about Sam so I thought I'd do this hubby tag that I saw on Jennifer's & Liz's blog.

1. He's sitting in front of the tv. What's on the screen?
Sports of any kind. It doesn't even have to be a team he likes-- just boring mind numbing sports. Or maybe Discovery Channel when we had cable.

2. You are out to eat. What dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch, ranch and more ranch. (What is it with these boys?)

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Most Casseroles

4. You go out to a bar. What does he drink first?
A virgin martini. LOL (My cute husband knows even less than me about alcoholic drinks. On our cruise he asked me if I thought he could get a virgin martini. I told him yes-- if all he wanted was an olive & maybe a splash of water! Cute cute Sammy)

5. Where did he go to high school?
Kempner High here in Sugar Land

6. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
Pens. The boy loves his pens.

7. What shoe size does he wear?
13 I think?

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Turkey Club

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
I really don't know-- he doesn't really have any foods he passionate about. Just a drink. Dr. Pepper. He would & does have it nearly every day thanks to his work offering free soda.

10. What would he never wear?
The color red. He thinks it would clash with his hair. He actually prefers I not wear red either. Psh.

11. What is his favorite sports team?
Rockets

12. What is something you do that he wishes you didn't do so much?
talk

13. How many states has he lived in?
Five-- Michigan, Louisiana, Texas, Idaho, Utah

14. What is his heritage?
English

15. You bake him a cake for his birthday. What kind of cake would it be?
He also hates cake. I would bake brownies.

16. Did he play sports in high school?
Nope.

17. What could he spend hours doing?
Watching sports. Or sleeping. Or sleeping while watching sports. That would be THE LIFE for Sam Oldroyd.

Comments

Liz said…
I loved this!!! The new thing I learned about him is that he loves pens. How funny!
Amy said…
oh how i love my brother!
Court said…
That Sam--I should give him a red t-shirt for Christmas with a picture of a cake and some casseroles on it!
The Oldroyd's said…
I may copy this. That was fun to learn more about Sam. I really don't know him well but it is fun to get to know more about Ryan's cousins and spouses (through blogging)
Jennifer said…
I am glad that, should the unlikely chance occur, I could confidently order lunch for Sam.
Anonymous said…
Loved learning a few new things about Sam! He makes me laugh! :) I am going to do this on my blog too... thanks for the fun idea.
I'm glad to know more about Sam.
Jennifer said…
Surely you have some Christmas stuff to blog about?

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...