Gettin ready for Christmas...

I finally got Alexa's new bows & head bands in the mail yesterday so I decided to dress the babies up in their Christmas duds. My sister found them & got matching ones for her kids as well. We're doing a big family picture on Christmas Eve at my parents house! They looked SO adorable-- Nathan's hair though... I just don't know what to do about it! It just GOES that way!
I am so excited to head off to Utah on Tuesday but have so much to do that I don't know where to start. I did finally finish up on my Christmas shopping yesterday; all but a couple of things. I hate Christmas shopping unless I know the PERFECT gift to get someone. Which this year, I don't know the perfect gifts for anyone. Oh well, you win some, you loose some, right?

I know many people reading this are my Utah friends & family so I have to put this out there-- I will do my best to see ALL of my family & I know I will see a few friends as well but I'm not going to be able to see everyone. We're actually spending most of the trip down at my parent's cabin so my time will be limited. I know it's the babies most of you just want to see, not Sam & me... the good news is that I'm coming back in March for a week. I promise to do more visiting then. It'd just be too hard to drag the babies everywhere now, they're still so young & dependent on a routine. We're going to do our best to keep it that way, although it'll be hard. BUT-- if you want to make a trip up to my parent's house in Kaysville while we're there, we'd love to see ya!

Ok, I gotta go take care of my babies.

P.S. It's December 19th & in the HIGH 70'S here today. My kids are wearing summer clothes. I've had my AC on the past couple of days. Crazy.

Comments

Andrea Dent said…
Good luck! We will be in Kaysville too! I totally understand the whole friends/family visits. I'm dealing with the same thing! And the babies outfits are darling! Where did you get her bows?
Sarah said…
I was wondering the same thing about the bows. Her bows are always so cute and HUGE! You can't find those in the stores. They just have those little dinky ones. I thought you might have been making them.
Alisha said…
The ones I've always used (the lace headband & infant clip bows) my friend Jamie bought me for my shower. My new head bands (made from panty hose) & bigger bows I ordered from Etsy.com. If you've never been on Etsy-- it's great. It's basically where people go to sell their homemade stuff. I got the head bands & bows for way cheap. But yes, the one with her Christmas dress is huge-- bigger than normal but her dress is so big it needed a big bow to balance it out.
Carol Beck said…
their christmas outfits are darling!!! i got your christmas card today and it was adorable!!! i especially loved them in the gift box!!!!
The Oldroyd's said…
Are you guys still planning Jan 2nd with the Oldroyd's? We'd love to see you.
Anonymous said…
LOVE the Christmas outfits!! So cute! And I actually love Nathan's hair. :) What a cutie! I will call you b/f you leave for Utah.
what cute outfits! I can't find one for bennett! have fun with your family in Utah!
Diana & CJ said…
I just want to squeeze those babies.
Karen said…
What beautiful babies! Is it too far of a stretch to claim that I am related to them? I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family. Take advantage of all of the extra hands and help!
they look so adorable! The weather is just crazy!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...