4 Months Old Today

Time flies when you're havin' fun!

Comments

marianne said…
So precious!
lindsi said…
So dang cute...can't wait to see them in a few weeks!!!!
Liz said…
I feel like I'm lookin' at Sam and Alisha as babies! So cute.
Amy said…
how cute are my niece and nephew! can't wait to see you!
Tiffany said…
Such a cute picture. What sweet little faces! They don't look so excited to have their picture taken. I'm given that same look! :)
Krissee said…
Seriously,we have to find a way to make it slow down...they are growing so fast! Happy 4th month old birthday Alexa and Nathan!
Diana & CJ said…
Has it really benn 4 months? Gosh it feels like just a month ago you were posting preggo pics. Wow that went by super fast.
Hey, thanks for your comments. I hope I didn't offend, but I think I only made things worse. We'll see. I just wish if people were going to say stuff to me, they'd say it "to my face." Ya know? Just identify yourself. Oh well. I'm over it. I'm just gonna start moderating comments.
oh by the way!! Cute babies! They're getting so big!
The Phillips said…
They are so cute! I can't wait to see them soon!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...