Guess its in the genes

Sam's friend Jonathan made this. Sorry for the "vulgarity" but those who know Sam well will find this hilarious.
For those of you not from Texas, Whataburger is Sam's favorite fast food place. (And mine too, actually... I kept our local one in business while pregnant!)

Comments

Diana & CJ said…
So cute & funny.
Leslie said…
So fun! Thank goodness for a sense of humor!!
Unknown said…
OH My.....I know why you and Ali got along so well. If we pass by a Whata we have to give it the "W" We really need to come see you.....let us know when is good. She has had a rough year, much more than you already know.....seeing you would do her GOOD!!!
Those babies are soooooooooooo beautiful....I check your blog at least twice a week....

Dayle
Jennifer said…
Picture: cute.
Whataburger: nasty.
Laura said…
That picture is so cute!
What a cutie (the baby)!
Anonymous said…
I will have to show Greg this one... he will appreciate it. :)
I am so offended! You'll have to put adult content on your blog now. ;) Super cute. I love Whataburger, mmmmm!
Craner Family said…
wakka wakka wakka! I'm sorry about your friend.
Amy said…
did i ever tell you i found a hair cooked in my meat of my burger at whataburger...i will not let alexa eat there! haha

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...