Now THAT'S Progress!

The night time sleep situation at the Oldroyd home has just gotten a little bit better! Previously, the babies were eating every 3 hours during the day starting at 7am & their last feeding was at 10pm, followed by a bath & then in bed before 11. The other day I realized that they weren't seeming as hungry every 3 hours so we tried a 3 1/2 hour time span & it's working! We still start at 7am but are now down to 5 feedings a day, the last one being at 9pm. So they're in bed by 10! Not bad huh? We'll try this for a few weeks or so then see if we can't move to a 4 hour routine. I'm sure lovin my cute sleepin-through-the-night babies!

Comments

Anonymous said…
And it only gets better and better as they get older! Soon they will be sleeping 10- 12 hours a night and only having 3 bottles a day. Wohoo! :)
P.S. Saw Twilight yesterday after the wedding...liked it! Don't know what some people are talking about. Of course the book was better, but I liked it!
The Oldroyd's said…
That is awesome. I loved it when Brooklynn slept through the night. So far Cameron sleeps 5-6 hours at night. Not bad for a month old but can't wait until it's all night.
Amy said…
yeah! i am glad it is working...I am so jealous! and Dani my one month has only gone 5 hours once! so jealous of that too!
Hi there! I've missed talking to you! Between a funeral and wedding, I haven't had much down time. I'll call soon. The babies are adorable:) Love ya!
what cute babies! I'm so glad it's getting better! Good job!

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...