Shannon

This is Shannon Campbell. She is the reason that I know Sam. For those of you who have known me since before I met him, Shannon was my roommate that summer in Provo who made up "Tori West" & I helped her with that prank on Sam by becoming Tori. The rest is history. (If you want to know the full story, come over & read the page in my wedding album!)

Shannon suffered from Cystic Fibrosis & passed away last month. I just found out today, her birthday. We lost touch a long time ago but I think of her often & have been looking at her blog all day. She lived a marvelous life. I am grateful for her & so happy that she is now resting in the peaceful arms of her Savior.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow. I am so sorry Alisha.
Jennifer said…
I'm so sorry Alisha and Sam. I'll be thinking of you today.
Diana & CJ said…
I didn't know that how you two met. She sounds awesome. Sorry to hear the bad news.
Leslie said…
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. It sounds like she had a big impact in your life. I would love to hear the story of how she brought you and your sweetheart together sometime.
What a sweet post and nice tribute to Shannon, your matchmaker and friend!
Anonymous said…
Oh Alisha, I am so sorry! Hope you are doing okay.
Amy said…
Oh man! I am sure grateful for her and creating Tori! She must be pretty awesome! But I am sorry to hear she passed away. Thank you Shannon!
MegiJones said…
Alisha- This is Megi, Shannon's younger sister. I saw your comment on my mom's blog and decided to see how you and Sam are doing. Congrats on your twins! It looks like things are going well for you all and Shannon would be happy to hear about it too. Tell Sam I said hello as well. Thank you also for your kind post about Shan.
Liz said…
Thank you for sharing about your friend Shannon. I read the best book in the world when I was pregnant with Harris, about a guy with cystic fibrosis. It was such a beautiful story of courage that inspired me to prepare for the choice spirit I would soon give birth to. No doubt your friend lived such a life.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...