Funny

I'm stealing this from Carianne's blog. Who says Mormons don't know how to have a good time? This is HI-LARIOUS!

I can totally see some Richmond Ward folk recreating this... I won't name names. We should do a talent show!

Comments

jamie said…
that IS quite funny. thanks for sharing. maybe i'll write this one down as a good idea for the future!
Leslie said…
LOL. It would be great to re-create. I will have to show this one to Thomas. Hey Jamie...you used capital letters (IS)!
Jennifer said…
I thought it would be kinda funny, yeah (like America's Funniest Home Videos), but it turned out pretty dang funny (like AFHV).
Laura said…
I got this through my missionary moms e-mail group. I think it's really funny. And I would love to see it done in our ward!
The Oldroyd's said…
That is hilarious. Love it. Thanks for sharing.
J.Frey said…
Wow! I am actually impressed. they put some serious rehearsal time in. It was hilarious!
that was great! Thanks for the pick me up!
Court said…
Pure comedy! I've already got a grey tank top Doug could use. Count him in!
Diana & CJ said…
You are right that is so funny. I love ward talent shows that's when the best comes out of people.
Too funny. At first, I was thinking our humor might differ before I watched the video, but you didn't disappoint...it really was funny. So sad about the ear infection! Hopefully, it will be her first and last (wishful thinking). Adorable pictures...love them.
Anonymous said…
Funny! Sad about the ear infection. Watch out for some nasty stuff in the diaper. I hate antibiotics for that reason, my kids always get a diaper rash cause it's so acidy.
The Yosts said…
Reminds me of some of those EFY skits.

Popular posts from this blog

Play Date

Introducing...