Lexie Laughs!

I am SO glad I got this on video. We had gotten a giggle or two out of Lexie when tickeling her but she really laughed for the first time today. I had both babies in their Bumbo chairs & was trying to get Nathan to look up at me so I could take their picture. She just started laughing for no apparent reason! It was SO CUTE!

Comments

Anonymous said…
SO CUTE!! Baby laughs are just the best! Kylie used to always get hiccups when she laughed really hard & sometimes still does. Savannah & Kylie watched the video too and LOVED it! They asked to watch it over and over again. :) She is just adorable. I can't believe how big they are getting!
Krystal said…
That is such a sweet moment! Adorable baby girl.
Andrea Dent said…
Ok, this is the cutest little video! It made me laugh too. Moments like these keep parents going I think! She is adorable.
chelsea said…
oh that is so sweet. that alexa is one cute little thing!
I have to tell you this...as I'm typing this Avery is screaming "Baby Baby" because we have watched this video now eight times. She cracks up every time that Alexa laughs...her whole face just lights up. Maybe they're kindred spirits? I have told her we can watch it just ONE more time:) So cute.
Tiffany said…
So sweet!! Aren't the little giggles the best?! Ours always seem to end with the hiccups! :)
Lori Hurst said…
That was adorable! Thanks for sharing. I needed to smile!
Liz said…
I laughed along with the both of you! Thanks for sharing!
Amy said…
I love you Lexie and can't wait to meet you soon! We are going to have some good times laughing like that together!
Loved your Thanksgiving post too Alisha! Motherhood is so hard sometimes (speaking of which I need to go for the 11 pm feeding :)), but you always love it and it is so rewarding!
Leslie said…
So sweet. I am glad that you were able to capture this moment! What a treasure to have.
Craner Family said…
AHHHH!!! That was soooo cute! It good to hear your laugh too!
Rachelle said…
oh how cute. daphne is laughing at the video...she must like your cute baby girl!!
Diana & CJ said…
So cute! Vanessa absolutley loved Lexie's laugh. She was laughing as I watched. So cute & so funny.
Jessica said…
oh my gosh that is just about the cutest thing i've seen! She's soooo cute!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...