Sad.

We have our first illness. Alexa has a bad ear infection. She is not loving this new thing. We started antibiotics & ear drops tonight so hopefully she'll feel better soon. I know this goes without saying but there isn't much worse in this life than the helpless feeling of watching your child in pain. Wish this was the last time that would happen...

Comments

Paige said…
I am sorry, that is sad! Poor girl! I hope it goes well and she gets better soon!
Leslie said…
I am sorry that you are having to face the ugly part of being a parent, watching your child suffer! It makes me think of our Father in Heaven. How must it be for him to watch all of us struggle and hurt? Hang in there girl. She will make it and you will too! Again, sorry that you are going through it.
Laura said…
Poor little Alexa. There's nothing quite as sad as a sick baby. I hope she gets better soon.
Anonymous said…
Oh no! Poor little girl and poor mommy too! My girls are 2 1/2 and I still HATE it when they are sick. There is nothing worse. Hope she feels better soon!
Jennifer said…
The wonderful thing about the Lord is that He provided you to care for those babies. Hang in there!
Andrea Dent said…
OH no! I hate when my kids get sick! I will get the swing over to you ASAP! Hopefully that will help free one of your hands! Good luck!
Melanie said…
poor baby! i so understand the ear infection road..molly had them bad! I hope she gets better soon!!!
that is sad! I hope she feels better soon. I hope she doesn't keep getting them and them have to get tubes in her ears or whatever that's called. And uh yeah, you have 2 babies....like you need a third to watch! You helped so much by bringing the stuff by instead of me driving over there to get them. You don't even know!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...