Tag- 5 Things!

Ten years ago....

  1. I had just finished my Sophomore year in High School
  2. I was looking forward to my August 18th Birthday-- I'd FINALLY be 16!!
  3. I had long hair almost to my waist & rockin Utah bangs
  4. My sister had just gotten married
  5. I worked a few hours a week washing pans at the bakery my mom worked at

5 things on my to do list...

  1. Drink lots of water.
  2. Finish my "24" DVD
  3. Lay on the couch
  4. Take a nap
  5. Stay pregnant for 7 more weeks

5 snacks I enjoy...

  1. Graham crackers & milk
  2. Cereal
  3. Peanut Butter Toast
  4. Ice cream
  5. Cherry tomatoes from the garden

5 foods I love...

  1. Ice Cream
  2. Hamburgers
  3. Fajitas
  4. Pot Roast
  5. Fish (especially Salmon & Halibut from Alaska)

What I would do if I became a billionaire...

  1. Pay off all student loans & our house
  2. Do the same for my family (a billion dollars goes a long way!!)
  3. Donate to the church
  4. Travel
  5. Find people who are hard working but can't make ends meet & anonymously deposit money into their bank account

Favorite Family Recipe... (very easy)

Grilled Salmon/Halibut: Lay out 2 layers of foil, put fillets of fish on it skin down, squeeze fresh lemon & lime on the fish, sprinkle generously with Grandpa Lynn's Seasoning, grill, & enjoy! (This is a favorite for my family since my dad has gone to Alaska a couple of times & has a freezer full of fish. Sam, unfortunately, doesn't do fish...)

5 places I have lived...

  1. Richmond, Texas
  2. Rexburg, Idaho
  3. Centerville, Utah
  4. Mt. Airy, Maryland
  5. Woods Cross, Utah

Favorite Quote of the Day...

I'm too pregnant to think of something... my brain doesn't work.

Ok, I tag Jamie Williams, Katy Craner (if she's not in labor), Tiffany Dudley, Annalee Hunsaker, & Rachel Witbeck


Comments

Craner Family said…
You're lucky I'm not...I'm not lucky because I'm not. wink, wink.
Bertie said…
You are so cute! I loved learning a little more about you:)

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...