No Salmonella Here!

We may have planted a few too many tomato plants in our garden... but I have to admit, it's good timing with the salmonella outbreak. We have more tomatoes than we could possibly eat. We've provided them for Sam's parents & several neighbors & still have plenty! All of these cherry & grape tomatoes were picked last night by Sam... he could probably get as many in just a couple more days! Need tomatoes? Come on over! (We also have an excess of cucumbers!)

Comments

Trenda said…
Wow! I wish I lived by you, I would definitely get some! I hope you are feeling ok. You seem to be handling things well!
Amy said…
holy cow! I need cucumbers-they are Will's favorite! Is it worth it to mail it? Just kidding!
Ally said…
I wish that I lived by you as well. We have to wait until August until we start getting tomatoes here in Utah! Jealous! Sounds like you are doing well. We (the Oldroyd cousins) always check your blog to see how you are doing and we pray for you and the little babies! Love you, Allyson
Anonymous said…
WIsh I lived closer!! Greg would be jealous...you could make some serious salsa with all those tomatoes! :)
Tiffany said…
Yum! Cucumbers are my favorite!! Too bad we don't live closer!
The Oldroyd's said…
That is about how many tomatoes we always get. But our cucumbers do not do well. Good job on the gardening.
Craner Family said…
Two years ago, I got about 400+ from ONE tomato plant. Needless to say, I had them growing out of my ears. They're so much better home grown though!
That's it...I'm comin' over right now for tomatoes!

j/k

but I may stop by when I'm in your neighborhood on Tuesday!!

i hope you are feeling well, cute pregnant lady!

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...