What a week!
To make a VERY long story short, I'm in the hospital. I've been here since last Tuesday evening. It started with kidney stones, which fortunately, as of last night, I think I might be done with (for now at least). The last kidney stones I had don't even hold a candle to these ones... holy cow. I didn't think that much pain was possible. Anyhow, the kidney stones put me into labor & it took me a while to realize it because it was the middle of the night & I was doped up on Morphine. So lots of stuff has happened & I've been drugged up most of the week. I am finally feeling better, not being on the morphine & I'm also able to be on a less aggressive drug for my contractions. I may end up having to stay here until the babies come (whenever that is) due to the fact that at some point each day, they have to take measures to slow my contractions down & all I'm doing is laying in a bed. But I have TV, movies & the reason I'm blogging now is my wonderful sister came to visit & brought me a computer! I just love the 21st century-- that this old hospital even has wireless! I've also had lots of phone calls & Sam, his mom, sister & now my sister as visitors. So I'm doing great! They monitor the babies 3 times every 24 hours & they're doing well also. But that's why I've been MIA. I'll post more when I know more. My doctor wasn't on call all weekend so I haven't seen her since Friday night but she should come tonight & tell me what's up. These babies better be good when they come out!!!
Comments
Check out our blog and see if you remember me. If you don't I will be ticked and I will hunt you down (seeing how we live in the Houston area also).
devinwilliamsfamily.blogspot.com