New Camera
Well, it's 3:42 a.m. & I'm awake-- so why not blog?? It's not normal for me to be up at this hour but both babies were kicking like CRAZY, I needed to go to the bathroom, & then realized I was starving. So here I am!
I'm really excited because last night, Sam & I finally ordered our new camera. My digital camera is very old & doesn't take fantastic pictures, as you can see from my lovely belly updates. This new one is a Canon PowerShot S3 IS & not only will it take great pictures, but has video capabilities (with stereo sound) too. That was key for us since we want to be able to take short clips of the babies for our out of town family & friends to enjoy. We're not really home video people so that should be enough for us! So here it is! My new toy will arrive in 7-9 business days! Isn't it pretty?
I'm really excited because last night, Sam & I finally ordered our new camera. My digital camera is very old & doesn't take fantastic pictures, as you can see from my lovely belly updates. This new one is a Canon PowerShot S3 IS & not only will it take great pictures, but has video capabilities (with stereo sound) too. That was key for us since we want to be able to take short clips of the babies for our out of town family & friends to enjoy. We're not really home video people so that should be enough for us! So here it is! My new toy will arrive in 7-9 business days! Isn't it pretty?
Comments