28 Weeks!

Baby Boy:
Size: 2 lbs. 6 oz. (40th percentile)
Current Position: Head down
Favorite Activity: Kicking mommy in the ribs

Baby Girl:
Size: 2 lbs. 4 oz. (38th percentile)
Current Position: Bum down
Favorite Activity: Kicking brother in the head (which makes him mad... hence the kicking mommy's ribs)

My appointment went well today & Dr. A is very happy with the babies' growth. I got to see my baby boy yawn today on the u/s & that was very cool.

We had a quick trip to the hospital Saturday because after working a full week & going to graduation, I had pretty frequent contractions & they got up to every 7 or 8 minutes by Saturday morning. But they slowed down with the help of some medicine & I got to go home. I found out that if at any point I dilate even to a 1/2 cm, I'm in the hospital for the rest of my pregnancy. Like I've said before, I have a very conservative doctor. So lets all just hope that doesn't happen! Bed rest stinks but I'd rather be doing it at home with the company of my puppies!

Here's a cute pic of my mom & Pepper from her last visit:

Comments

you look great! Hang in there through this! I remember getting kicked a ton...i can't imagine 2 little muffins in there kicking around!
lindsi said…
It's so fun to see you getting bigger and bigger...thanks for the belly pictures since I can't be there to see for myself! Congrats on 28 weeks - they are coming soon! Keep it easy from here on out :)
Diana & CJ said…
Gosh you are so very close now. It really goes so fast from here on. Can't wait to see pictures of these two kicking babes.
Amy said…
WOW My nephew and niece are getting so big! I am glad to hear everything is going well! i sure wish my pregnant belly looked as nice as yours!
Our Family said…
Lish, you are adorable!!!!!!! 28 weeks... does time fly or what? Not too much longer and your life is going to change forever!In a good way, I promise! You can't imagine such love! My baby is only 4 weeks old and sometimes I just sit and stare at her... I can't believe life ever existed without her! Hang in there!!
Anonymous said…
I am loving your cute baby bump...or should I say babie(s)bump. :) You look GREAT!! I can't believe you are already 28 weeks. Let's hope for 9 more. You are doing great.

Love ya!
Melanie Rossi said…
I love your belly!!!
Craner Family said…
Hurray for 3rd trimester! How're feeling? (did you like my new word?!? he he) I'm glad school's out for you...one less stress. Take care!
I love belly pictures! I can't wait to see the babies! I'm glad they are doing well.
The Oldroyd's said…
I am glad the babies are doing well. That is so amazing that you got to see him yawn, how cute. I am glad you are out of the hospital. Take it easy.
Susan Lazarou said…
wow you are huge!!!! i love it!!! and I feel especially priviledged because I got to feel the famed kicking:) glad all of you are doing well!!!! :)
Krystal said…
I've always thought that a boy/girl twin combo would be the funnest. You are amazing! My bro-in-law is going to the Houston East mission, so you won't get to feed him dinner. :)
I feel really bad you went to the hospital....don't wear that black dress again ok? I'm glad everything is ok. Yes, staying at home would be the best. The hospital stinks but just in case you ever do have to go to the hospital, they can make you comfy by putting an egg carton underneath the bed, more pillows, etc. I got all that stuff and then 30 min's later my water broke. So, Kylee didn't want me comfortable I guess. :)

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...