30 Weeks!
Today's appointment was VERY exciting! Joan (my mom-in-law) got to join us. Babies are still doing well. I was concerned because I felt like the baby boy was crazy and kicked nonstop and the baby girl rarely kicked. Well as it turns out, she's head up but totally bent in half so her legs are in front of her face (we're getting that girl into gymnastics!) and baby boy is head down with his sister sitting on his face... so basically all four little feet are in the same area of my belly. So it's really both of them kicking all in one spot. Hence the craziness I feel. I finally got the opportunity to be on the 3-D ultrasound machine but of course the babies didn't cooperate. As mentioned before, baby girl has her legs in front of her face so we could catch glimpses but nothing great, and since she's sitting on baby boy's face, we couldn't see him either. Oh well! I guess we'll just have to wait to see them in August!
And that's my next exciting news... we set our C-Section date! Dr. Adam said the 6th or 7th of August worked best for her. So August 7th it is (for now at least). I'm slightly disappointed... just one more day and their birthday could have been 08-08-08... Sam doesn't get what the big deal is but I'm just a little sad about it! Not to mention the fact that 8 is my favorite number! And my birthday is 08-18-82! Lots of 8's you see... oh well... I also prefer even numbers (yes I know I'm crazy) so we're going to see if a good time opens up on the 6th as it gets closer & we might switch it. But for now, August 7th at 6:30 a.m. (yes, Sam, A.M.) will be it!
I almost forgot to mention... after all of the worry with the baby girl, she is now BIGGER than her brother! She is 3 lbs. 1 oz. & he is 2 lbs. 14 oz.
I can't believe they'll be here in 6 1/2 more weeks! So crazy! I hope we all can hang in there that long! I have to start taking crappy medicine to slow my contractions. It'll make me all shaky & light headed, so that doesn't sound too fun. Oh well... it's more fun than having babies in the NICU I guess!
Sorry for the long update... I'm just so excited! Am I ready for them to be here? Um, no.... but maybe by August 7th I will be???
Here are the new belly shots. Keep in mind that I pick the best ones that don't make me look too "pregnant pig" like... I really am huge!
See how I grow! 16 weeks, 20 weeks, 24 weeks, 30 weeks:
And that's my next exciting news... we set our C-Section date! Dr. Adam said the 6th or 7th of August worked best for her. So August 7th it is (for now at least). I'm slightly disappointed... just one more day and their birthday could have been 08-08-08... Sam doesn't get what the big deal is but I'm just a little sad about it! Not to mention the fact that 8 is my favorite number! And my birthday is 08-18-82! Lots of 8's you see... oh well... I also prefer even numbers (yes I know I'm crazy) so we're going to see if a good time opens up on the 6th as it gets closer & we might switch it. But for now, August 7th at 6:30 a.m. (yes, Sam, A.M.) will be it!
I almost forgot to mention... after all of the worry with the baby girl, she is now BIGGER than her brother! She is 3 lbs. 1 oz. & he is 2 lbs. 14 oz.
I can't believe they'll be here in 6 1/2 more weeks! So crazy! I hope we all can hang in there that long! I have to start taking crappy medicine to slow my contractions. It'll make me all shaky & light headed, so that doesn't sound too fun. Oh well... it's more fun than having babies in the NICU I guess!
Sorry for the long update... I'm just so excited! Am I ready for them to be here? Um, no.... but maybe by August 7th I will be???
Here are the new belly shots. Keep in mind that I pick the best ones that don't make me look too "pregnant pig" like... I really am huge!
See how I grow! 16 weeks, 20 weeks, 24 weeks, 30 weeks:
Comments
so exciting your c-section is scheduled!