My puppies

Those of you who know me well (or read my blog last summer) know that I'm crazy in love with my puppies. I'm just an animal person & would have a zoo in my house if Sam would let me. Since most of my blogging has been about the babies & my pregnancy, I wanted to blog about my cute little Chihuahuas. They are naughty sometimes & can drive me crazy but I love them. Dogs love unconditionally. They always meet me at the door with wagging tails & love me no matter what. They've been my little buddies & bed rest is much better with them around. They're always willing to snuggle up & take a nap with me. They're a little nuts & not the best trained dogs in the world but they've both been good dogs overall & I'm glad I have them. I don't know what it's going to be like with 2 babies & 2 dogs who think they're babies... it'll be interesting. But at least they have each other! And I know when the twins get a little older, they'll love the dogs too. Here are some recent pictures of Roxy & Pepper!

Comments

The Oldroyd's said…
What cute dogs. We got a cat about 6 years ago and she is definately like a baby. When Brooklynn came around she didn't know what to do. Boo loves to get our attention and would even tattle on Brooklynn. One day Boo kept meowing and running back and forth for us to follow her. So we finally followed her and Brooklynn was doing something naughty. Now 2 1/2 y ears later Boo is starting to like Brooklynn and let her pet her. Your babies will love the dogs and I am sure they will love them too.

Popular posts from this blog

37 Weeks 2 Days

Play Date

Introducing...